Benefits of baking soda
Why is baking soda the biggest enemy of the pharmaceutical industry? What is all good baking soda and is it dangerous for health? For a bicarbon sod, they say it's a magical powder that cures the entire body. What is most important, baking soda is completely harmless. This fact is confirmed by the US Environmental Protection Agency, which states that Sodium bicarbonate "is generally considered safe." Best of everything? This is the cheapest and most affordable product you can find on our site at a very reasonable price!
Applications of baking soda are very well known, and many of them concern health. Simple drinks made on the basis of this soda are able to prevent the onset of illness, promote your own energy, accelerate metabolism or cure a sick stomach, writes "The Garden of the Balkans." Simple use of soda is versatile: it deodorizes, neutralizes and cleans. Here we will list all the benefits of baking soda.
1. Lemon and baking soda for health
How to make a mixture of lemon and baking soda: in 250 ml of bottled water, pour one flat coffee spoon of sod and half a lemon juice. Mix and drink in the morning on an empty stomach. Research shows that this mixture has a very great impact on our health. It strengthens immunity and contributes to detoxification of the organism, so it is good that occasional healthy people are used. One of the successful treatments of sodium bicarbonate mixed with lemon is when slimmer. It is generally known that you must first eliminate all of the toxins from your body in order to make kilograms dry.2. Sodium bicarbonate for stomach disease
3. Sodium bicarbonate in the kitchen
In addition to preparing food, another use of baking soda in the kitchen is like oven cleaner, microwave oven, crockery or laundry. Recipe: Sprinkle bicarbonate over the bottom surface. Pour water to dissolve the barrel. Let this mixture stand for a while and then rinse well.
However, perhaps the most important use of baking soda in the kitchen is to clean the fruits and vegetables purchased at the store. Be sure to immerse them for a few minutes in a sodium solution before preparing them for your family.
And finally, the unpleasant smell of garbage cans in the kitchen can be removed with a baking soda. Simply loosen the bucket with water and sprinkle the barrel on it to remove bad odors. After a while, rub and rinse.
The benefits of baking soda are known for centuries and it is impossible to count all its positive effects in a single text. For a product that has such wide application, we will print more. For now, here is another addition that will delight our valuable housewives:
15 tricks for cleaning with baking soda :
1.In the kitchen to wipe all surfaces, use a basic mix of ¼ cup of sodium bicarbonate dissolved in 1 l of hot water.
2.To remove scents from the pantry or fridge, leave the baking soda in the open box on the shelf. It greatly collects odors and neutralizes them in cabinets, drawers, etc.
3. Give the glow to your fountain in the kitchen by rubbing it with a soda of bicarbonate: 3 parts of baking soda and 1 part of the water. With this paste, you can also print any metal object to which you want to regain the brilliance.
4. Wash the garbage bins with a classic solution of baking soda and water, and in a clean and dry bucket, sprinkle a little water that will collect unpleasant smells.
5. To refresh the plastic and remove stains, immerse it in a solution of 4 parts of baking soda and 1 part of water. Wait 15 minutes, rinse and dry.
6.To remove dirt and pesticides from fruits and vegetables, wash it in a full sink or a bowl of warm water with a ¼ cup of baking soda, then rinse.
7.Use a bicarbonate, hot water, and dishwashing liquid to scrub the dark spots on the shanks. Dip the dish into this solution for 15 minutes, trim them and rinse.
8.You can refresh the white laundry by adding 1 cup of baking soda to the washing machine.
9. Remove the clothing stains with a solution of 6 tsp baking soda and half a cup of water. Apply on a stain, rub and rinse. If the stain is "harder" leave the solution to stand for an hour and then rinse and rinse. Pay attention to color fastness, so first check in a less visible place.
10. For all surfaces in the bathroom, use the basic mixture, and use the stubborn stains to dry, sprinkle with the barrel and leave a little to stretch before scrubbing.
11.Refresh your combs and brushes by immersing them once a month to a hot water solution and 1 tbsp of baking soda.
12. Refresh the toilet cup by placing it with a baking soda, scraping it and rinsing it.
13.You can easily remove rust stains with a mixture of 1 cup vinegar and 1 cup of baking soda, plaster and rinse.
14.To neutralize the odor (eg, the scent of pets) in carpets or furniture furniture, it is best to sprinkle them with baking soda, allow it to stand for 15 minutes and suck.
15. Clean plastic and rubber children's toys with a basic mix of baking soda and water, wash them with sponge, rinse and let it dry. To clean plush toys, sprinkle with baking soda and after 15 minutes suck.
Knowers of the importance of soda bicarbonate have identified as many as 77 of its useful properties that can be widely used in health, beauty or in the household. It's no novelty that consuming sodium bicarbonate can significantly improve the general health condition, and when combined with some other ingredients, its power can even be increased.
Do not waste time! Try as soon as possible the Aroma sodium bicarbonate that is available on our site, just for you.